Thursday, June 15, 2006

OVERWORKED UNDERPAID.

Had to delete my previous post after i realized tha the only thing iam trying to put across is wht do you do when you realize that you are being underpaid for all the mountain of duties assigned to you? Realized this in a job interview when asked to describe my normal day in the office and the interviewer had to get me to stop as I had such an impressive array of responsibilities the guy developed cold feet for how do you peg a salary of a person who undertakes the work of at least three employees?
Resolution looking for a better paying job with limited work load, for the way I am going my family will be left suffering as I have no time to even jienjoy with my two lovely daughters (Yeah i had to say it)
Anyone with suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this always the case when it comes to jobs in Kenya? And you wonder why Degree holders are not getting jobs. Too qualified and no salary caps to cover their abilities.