Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back After Some pretty Long Hiatus.

Hello one and all, as its evident but for the sakes of those who didnt notice (not that it matters ) I was silent for some time due to unavoidable circumstances but as for now i am on back for how long i dont know. the thing is that my connection was down due to some issues beyond my control but now things seems to be ok.
I am still trying to catch up on all the debates that have been going on and man do you people blog! I t feels like the first time I am blogging am so left behind and will take some time to catch up. So if any one has suggestions on where to start or what to look at first please do feel free to air them thanks.
Will be hearing from me sooN.

SOME HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY WE ARE WHO WE ARE BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE. THANKS MAMA

2 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

it was about time too so what were these extenuating circumstances that led to the infamous hiatus?

Amkeni wakenya! said...

had to take care of stuff mostly personal and had to be out of office a lot hopefully that is over now. Thanks for stopping by.