Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pessimists Or is it just the Reality?



Watching the news yesterday after the official opening of parliament I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth as i wondered till when will we hear the same old stories of we will leave nothing to chance and infact the only thing we prosper in doing is leave everythying to the dogs. The prezi was there saying how we will tackle this and that. Raila was there now looking for peace( wonder if things are Ok in ODM) Kalonzo was echoing Railas sentiments and as expected the gov side had never heard a better speech and hence some pulitzer award is in order according to them.
The mwananchi as usual dispatched to the periphery and Parliament was out of bounds.
My take is that all the sentiments aside as per my view all of yesterdays speech was just pure gas and if you dont believe me tune in today and find out what happened on the first day of discussion.

No comments: